Hallo!
mental

Labans pentens
Go away...I'm alright. Dying is a very dull, dreary affair. My advice to you is to have nothing whatever to do with it. The sublimity of wisdom is to do those things living that are desired when dying.
In making a living today, many no longer leave room for life.

The true university of these days is a collection of books.
Every man passes his life in the search after friendship.
When thinking about companions gone, we feel ourselves doubly alone.

Alien. An American sovereign in his probationary state. The peace makers shall be called the children of God.
All that I am I owe to Jesus Christ, revealed to me in His divine Book. We hand folks over to God's mercy, and show none ourselves.

He enjoys true leisure who has time to improve his soul's estate.
Actors die so loud.
There is such a thing as a man being too proud to fight.
Don't be humble, you're not that great.
The man who fails because he aims astray or because he does not aim at all is to be found everywhere.
Conceit is a queer disease -- it makes everyone Sick except the person who has it.
To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself.