What's up, then?

model
brigantines

Jinisa

True glory lies in noble deeds. There are three kinds of death in this world. There's heart death, there's brain death, and there's being off the network.

Their is a road from the eye to heart that does not go through the intellect.In any country there must be people who have to die. They are the Sacrifices any nation has to make to achieve law and order.

Never to lie is to have no lock to your door, you are never wholly alone.

Dancing with abandon, turning a tango into a fertility rite.
Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.
God gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can hear twice as much as we say.

Eternity -- waste of time.

Let hope inspire you, but let not idealism blind you. Proverb Don't look back, you can never look back.
An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Taken in any context, except seriously, life on earth is palatable and positively enjoyable.Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
I've been on such a losing streak that if I had been around I would have taken General Custer and given points.
In a full heart there is room for everything, and in an empty heart there is room for nothing.
What sort of philosophers are we, who know absolutely nothing about the origin and destiny of cats?

I want to put a ding in the universe. If you can't be happy where you are, it's a cinch you can't be happy where you ain't.
handicraft