Howdy!

actions
instilling
Sige

The love of glory gives an immense stimulus.

The world of men is dreaming, it has gone mad in its sleep, and a snake is strangling it, but it can't wake up.

I always thought I could play pro ball. I had confidence in my ability, You have to. If you don't who will?

Dictionaries are like watches the worst is better than none, and the best cannot be expected to be quite true. Either God is in the whole of nature, with no gaps, or He's not there at all.It's easy to work for somebody else all you have to do is show up.

The refusal to choose is a form of choice disbelief is a form of belief.

Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.

Action is the foundational key to all success.
Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night! [As Margo Channing in All About Eve]
We think a happy life consists in tranquility of mind. We are doomed to cling to a life even while we find it unendurable.
He that lives to forever, never fears dying.

I don't believe in principle, but I do in interest.
Habit is ten times nature.
No human being, however great, or powerful, was ever so free as a fish.

It is a rare person who wants to hear want he doesn't want to hear.

Thy friendship oft has made my heart to ache do be my enemy for friendship's sake.

audiences