Hello, handsome!

Wachiya
Adversities do not make a man frail. They show what sort of man he is.

We are linked by blood, and blood is memory without language.
One of the joys of going to the movies was that it was trashy, and we should never lose that.
The person who doesn't scatter the morning dew will not comb gray hairs He who does not hope to win has already lost. I have read your book and much like it.

Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.
To be sick is to enjoy monarchical prerogatives. The essential part of creativity is not being afraid to fail.

I do not believe a man can ever leave his business. He ought to think of it by day and dream of it by night.

Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful.
Let none turn over books, or roam the stars in quest of God, who sees him not in man.
Where there are no rights, there are no duties.
Any relic of the dead is precious, if they were valued living.
Women still remember the first kiss after men have forgotten the last. Every burden is a blessing.
No one can be an unbeliever nowadays. The Christian Apologists have left one nothing to disbelieve.
There's lots of people who spend so much time watching their health, they haven't got time to enjoy it.

monumental