Good morning, campers :)

Sadat

Zhivijo

Bravery has no place where it can avail nothing. I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying. A mind always employed is always happy. This is the true secret, the grand recipe, for felicity.
There are no eternal facts, as there are no absolute truths.

Man's real life is happy, chiefly because he is ever expecting that it soon will be so.

Once we know our weaknesses they cease to do us any harm.What makes us so bitter against people who outwit us is that they think themselves cleverer than we are.

The historian's job is to aggrandize, promoting accident to inevitability and innocuous circumstance to portent.

Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.

Competition is the whetstone of talent.

Imagination is not a talent of some people but is the health of everyone.
We ought to see far enough into a hypocrite to see even his sincerity.
We write our own destiny we become what we do.
Don't mistake activity for achievement. It matters less to a person where they are born than where they can live.
Goals help you channel your energy into action.

Conscience is the window of our spirit, evil is the curtain.
Two friendships in two breasts requires The same aversions and desires.
Geronimo