Howdy!
infatuations

buffet
Na shledanou
Better the rule of One, whom all obey, than to let clamorous demagogues betray our freedom with the kiss of anarchy.
Without a sense of urgency, desire loses its value.

It's the admirer and the watcher who provoke us to all the inanities we commit.

She looked as though butter wouldn't melt in her mouth --or anywhere else.

You can get assent to almost any proposition so long as you are not going to do anything about it. The sun shineth upon the dunghill, and is not corrupted.
I will act as if what I do makes a difference.

Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced -- even a proverb is no proverb to you till your life has illustrated it.

This is the curse of an evil deed, that it incites and must bring forth more evil.
When your OUTGO exceeds your INCOME then your UPKEEP will be your DOWNFALL.
The pyramids, attached with age, have forgotten the names of their founders.

Childhood itself is scarcely more lovely than a cheerful, kindly, sunshiny old age.

There is not grief that does not speak.

Tell me who's your friend and I'll tell you who you are.

But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a person and life they lead.
EARN as much as you can. SAVE as much as you can. INVEST as much as you can. GIVE as much as you can.
Any cook should be able to run the country.
Birth, copulation and death. That's all the facts when you come to the brass tacks.
Mansfield