Well well well!

soybeans
Xi'ik tech hats'utsil

I'm sorry you are wiser, I sorry you are taller I liked you better foolish and I liked you better smaller.
It was pride that changed angels into devils it is humility that makes men as angels.
Autobiography begins with a sense of being alone. It is an orphan form.
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Fate leads him who follows it, and drags him who resist.

The only normal people are the one's you don't know very well. A mask of gold hides all deformities.

Cards are war, in disguise of a sport.
To err is human to admit it, superhuman.
With the power of conviction, there is no sacrifice.

If you want to be thought a liar, always tell the truth.

There are a terrible lot of lies going about the world, and the worst of it is that half of them are true.

Every person I work with knows something better than me. My job is to listen long enough to find it and use it.
A baseball fan is a spectator sitting 500 feet from home plate Who can see better than an umpire standing five feet away.
They are eloquent who can speak low things acutely, and of great things with dignity, and of moderate things with temper.
No such thing as a man willing to be honest --that would be like a blind man willing to see.

Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal.

A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle.
modeling