Top of the morning to you! :)

loophole

Adijo
Gifts dissolve rocks.

Every man's got to figure to get beat sometime.
Alas after a certain age, every man is responsible for his own face.

Every man in the world is better than someone else and not as good someone else.

Knowledge is of two kinds: We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information about it. What we learn only through the ears makes less impression upon our minds than what is presented to the trustworthy eye.

Thomas Jefferson -- still surv: The man who is born with a talent which he was meant to use finds his greatest happiness in using it.

Men of genius are admired, men of wealth are envied, men of power are feared but only men of character are trusted.
The first day one is a guest, the second a burden, and the third a pest. I don't want to do business with those who don't make a profit, because they can't give the best service. God is definitely out of the closet.

There is not so variable a thing in nature as a lady's head-dress.

A man can learn only two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.

In our family, as far as we are concerned, we were born and what happened before that is myth.
A real Christian is a person who can give his pet parrot to the town gossip.

The best argument I know for an immortal life is the existence of a man who deserves one.Having seen and felt the end, you have willed the means to the realization of the end.