Good evening.

bashing
impurest

MeahTapunzuChuu
Every life is a profession of faith, and exercises an inevitable and silent influence.

When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it.

Our favorite holding period is forever.
Strangers are just friends I haven't met yet.
How frighteningly few are the persons whose death would spoil our appetite and make the world seem empty.

Decide that you really want to achieve the goal... So live with men as if God saw you and speak to God, as if men heard you.
Authority without wisdom is like a heavy ax without an edge, fitter to bruise than to polish.
And nothing to look backward to with pride, and nothing to look forward to with hope.

Trust not to much to appearances.

Out of chaos God made a world, and out of high passions comes a people.
Everyone is always in favor of general economy and particular expenditure.

To believe only possibilities is not faith, but mere philosophy.
It's afterwards you realize that the feeling of happiness you had with a man didn't necessarily prove that you loved him.A winner makes commitment. A loser makes promises.
You don't tell deliberate lies, but sometimes you have to be evasive.

Good friends are good for your health.

A happy life is one which is in accordance with its own nature.