hi every one salams The smallest annoyances, disturb us the most.,
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.,
Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit.,
The injuries that befall us unexpectedly are less severe than those which are deliberately anticipated.,

but it doesn't seem to pay enough to suit some people.
mournfully

Arrivederci You cannot step twice into the same river, for other waters are continually flowing on.,

This creative man, who in his own selfish affairs is a coward to the backbone, will fight for an idea like a hero.,
One recipe for a longer life Never exceed the speed limit.,

Wit makes its own welcome, and levels all distinctions,
One often contradicts an opinion when what is uncongenial is really the tone in which it was conveyed.,

Things are of the snake,
If you find a good solution and become attached to it, the solution may become your next problem.,

I have no particular talent. I am merely inquisitive,
The usual fortune of complaint is to excite contempt more than pity.,
A fault once denied is twice committed.,

squeamishness