Hi, how are you doing?

At the heart of personality is the need to feel a sense of being lovable without having to qualify for that acceptance.
Forms of morality based on tabu linger on into civilized communities to a greater extent than some people realize
Life is warfare.

http://waltrautws.com/JUGVzrLAshu6fCFSdu7hTVwjR/CAEdMgwFJw4PERogCxURTAsXATsHCEkHAhc=.htm

Heartily know, When half-gods go, The gods arrive
The essential conditions of everything you do must be choice, love, passion.
I suggest that the only books that influence us are those for which we are ready, and which have gone a little further down one particular path than we have gone ourselves.Prosperity is a great teacher; adversity a greater.
All the evidence that we have (mostly clinical evidence, but already some other kind of research evidence) indicates that it is reasonable to assume in practically every human being, and certainly in almost every newborn baby, that there is an active will toward health, an impulse towards growth, or towards the actualization of human potentialities.

Molakaw na ko kami

http://waltrautws.com/JUGVzrLAshu6fCFSdu7hTVwjR/CAEdMgwFJw4PERogCxURTAsXATsHCEkHAhc=.html