Hello Family.. The trouble with law is lawyers.,

The worst of charity is that the lives you are asked to preserve are not worth preserving,

The doors of wisdom are never shut.,

We never live we are always in the expectation of living.,

tangible present.

compartment

Pawemi Our true destiny is not to be ministered unto but to minister to ourselves and to our fellow men.,
Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace. - The Philosophy of Civilization.,

I personally think we developed language because of our deep inner need to complain., Can anybody remember when the times were not hard and money not scarce ?,

I am defeated, and know it, if I meet any human being from whom I find myself unable to learn anything.,
A large proportion of the human race, it is true, is obliged to work so hard in obtaining the necessaries that little energy is left over for the other purposes; but those whose livelihood is assured do not, on that account, cease to be active,
Nothing is more powerful than custom or habit.,

If all the economists in the world were laid end to end, they would still not reach a conclusion,
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.,

Wicked men obey out of fear; good men, out of love.,