Hi there!

We are not put on this earth to see through one another, but to see one another through.
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
You must get involved to have an impact. No one is impressed with the won-lost record of the referee.

http://didosd.net/MvdkOKn9lthDY02YG5qyazll4/FAsdNi4LDhESEQshGEkKFwkKBzxAAgMX.htm

Different men seek...happiness in different ways and by different means.
Real worth requires no interpreter: its everyday deeds form its emblem.
When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more workAs I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy.
It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Kwenda mbote

http://didosd.net/MvdkOKn9lthDY02YG5qyazll4/FAsdNi4LDhESEQshGEkKFwkKBzxAAgMX.html