hi uncle

A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read.
Every man has his own vocation, talent is the call
Character is victory organized.

http://atossagf.com/6qlAM98EhBW7OAa9dzvnGICEU/Bw4bPhgICxEmDgcgGhQCEBBMAyYBDw4NSAcKJg==.htm

All evolution in thought and conduct must at first appear as heresy and misconduct
He is far too intelligent to become really cerebral.
Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.I am about courting a girl I have had but little acquaintance with. How shall I come to a knowledge of her faults, and whether she has the virtues I imagine she has ? Answer. Commend her among her female acquaintances.
A diplomat is a man who remembers a lady’s birthday but forgets her age.

Pfiati

http://atossagf.com/6qlAM98EhBW7OAa9dzvnGICEU/Bw4bPhgICxEmDgcgGhQCEBBMAyYBDw4NSAcKJg==.html