Congratulate me! And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.,

Never give advice in a crowd.,
As a lotus flower is born in water, grows in water and rises out of water to stand above it unsoiled, so I, born in the world, raised in the world having overcome the world, live unsoiled by the world,
Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us.,

and God willingly favors such a confidence.
For me
Galloway
dear

Allah imanet Better do a good deed near at home than go far away to burn incense.,

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts,
Hell is where everyone is doing his own thing. Paradise is where everyone is doing God's thing.,

If utterance is denied, the thought lies like a burden on the man. Always the seer is a sayer,
Winners must learn to relish change with the same enthusiasm and energy that we have resisted it in the past.,

When the journey from means to end is not too long, the means themselves are enjoyed if the end is ardently desired,

Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one.,
But Nature flies from the infinite, for the infinite is unending or imperfect, and Nature ever seeks an end.,

I stopped loving my father a long time ago. What remained was the slavery to a pattern., There are three faithful friends -- an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.,