Greetings Madam

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
In the last analysis sound judgment will prevail.

http://hindec.com/pwHnzlrI8NHXOE1L61n08YOAH/EwYLIAcACSIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.htm

I am not a communist. I am a peace monger.
There is nothing enduring in life for a women except what she builds in a man's heart.
Nature abhors the old, and old age seems the only disease; all others run into this oneHaste makes waste.
One succeeds in obtaining an equivalent production at a lower price by improving the arts, trades and agriculture and by developing the physical and moral qualities of workers, farmers and craftsmen.

Sizobonana

http://hindec.com/pwHnzlrI8NHXOE1L61n08YOAH/EwYLIAcACSIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.html