Yo Dude

If happiness could be brought, few of us could pay the price.
Write your injuries in dust, your benefits in marble.
The progress of an artist is a continual self-sacrifice, a continual extinction of personality.

http://mertonawq.net/PwpGzh0E6SospF72QPktFjXTA/FAsdNi4LDhESEQshGEkKFwkKBzxAAgMX.htm

It is difficult to know why God reveals Himself to some and plays the game of hide-and-seek with others.
One chance is all you need.
I was willing to accept what I couldn't change.There could be no issue between the Church and the State. The Church, as such, has nothing to do with political affairs. On the other hand, the State has nothing to do with the faith or inner organization of the Church
Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods

Onenh

http://mertonawq.net/PwpGzh0E6SospF72QPktFjXTA/FAsdNi4LDhESEQshGEkKFwkKBzxAAgMX.html