Good morning everyoneDeath is a shadow that always follows the body.,
I have studied human nature, because without a knowledge of it I could not do work,
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen,

There is a time for all things -- except marriage my dear.,

and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned.
One of the most attractive things about the flowers is their beautiful reserve.
clearinghouse

Tena mafe yen Happiness is a how, not a what: a talent, not an object,
The frequency with which a man experiences lust depends upon his own physical condition, whereas the occasion which rouse such feelings in him depend upon the social conventions to which he is accustomed,
We are Divine enough to ask and we are important enough to receive., What do you think, Subhuti, can the Tathagata be seen by the possession of his marks ?,

It is better to be a has-been than a never-was.,

Learning without thought is labor lost.,
People who never get carried away should be.,

Martyrdom is the only way a person can become famous without ability,
True prosperity is the result of well-placed confidence in ourselves and our fellow man.,
Nations get as good or as bad a government as they deserve.,