Good morning

Ask your child what he wants for dinner only if he's buying.
The completely untravelled person will view all foreigners as the savage regards the members of another herd. But the man who has travelled, or who has studied international politics, will have discovered that, if he had to prosper, it must, to some degree, become amalgamated with other herds
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

http://jablunkatf.net/thFkpiswf8D8qAm2BSooocpiG/CAEdMgwFJw4PERogCxURTAsXATsHCEkHAhc=.htm

Sincerity and truth are the basis of every virtue.
The seaman tells stories of winds, the ploughman of bulls the soldier details his wounds, the shepherd his sheep.
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.Throughout my experience of play in first-class cricket I have never once gone out to bat unless perfectly satisfied that my bat had the best balance of any I could possibly obtain, and I am certain it has played no small part in my success in Test cricket.
Things added to things, as statistics, civil history, are inventories. Things used as language are inexhaustibly attractive

G^is la revido

http://jablunkatf.net/thFkpiswf8D8qAm2BSooocpiG/CAEdMgwFJw4PERogCxURTAsXATsHCEkHAhc=.html