Hello cuitie! Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.,
It would have been more to the point, more honest and more Christian, in past decades not to support those who intentionally destroyed healthy life than to rebel against those who have no other wish than to avoid disease,
Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing,

The cowards never started -- and the weak died along the way.,

till they have lost it.
I have no fear of photography as long as it cannot be used in heaven and in hell.
When you can't solve the problem

fussily

Ko mao a If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.,
No man ever prayed heartily without learning something,

Experience is something you get too late to do anything about the mistakes you made while getting it.,
Kill no more pigeons than you can eat.,
They are the weakest-minded and the hardest-hearted men that most love change.,
Never read any book that is not a year old,

It is a fact that you project what you are.,

If all the economists in the world were laid end to end, they would still not reach a conclusion,

Music is the vernacular of the human soul.,

A man finds himself seven years older the day after his marriage,

carried