my sweet little Goddaughter

If you are prepared, then you are able to feel confident.
Every woman should marry and no man.
I've been on such a losing streak that if I had been around I would have taken General Custer and given points.

http://alettaed.net/PCxbmAGi3u2oi3nLXi8M49CAw/FAsdNi4LDhESEQshGEkKFwkKBzxAAgMX.htm

If the Churches were to declare themselves ready to take over the treatment and care of those suffering from hereditary diseases, we should be quite ready to refrain from sterilizing them
Defeat should never be a source of discouragement, but rather a fresh stimulus.
To keep the body in good health is a duty, for otherwise we shall not be able to trim the lamp of wisdom, and keep our mind strong and clear. Water surrounds the lotus flower, but does not wet its petals.Many times have I been asked the difference between bowling in Test cricket and the bowling in lower grades of cricket. I have always replied : 'In ordinary cricket one receives an excellent ball occasionally and a lot of bad ones. In Test cricket one receives a bad ball occasionally and a lot of good ones.' The real difference, then, is the higher the grade the greater the accuracy.
The two hardest things to handle in life are failure & success.

Te'yoos

http://alettaed.net/PCxbmAGi3u2oi3nLXi8M49CAw/FAsdNi4LDhESEQshGEkKFwkKBzxAAgMX.html