Good evening allAmerica, America, God shed His grace on thee, and crown thy good with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea.,

Inflamed by greed, incensed by hate, confused by delusion, overcome by them, obsessed by mind, a man chooses for his own affliction, for others' affliction, for the affliction of both and experiences pain and grief,

We turn to Spirit for help when our foundations are shaking, only to find out that it is Spirit who is shaking them.,

Our business in this world is not to succeed, but to continue to fail, in good spirits.,

If there was no faith there would be no living in this world. We could not even eat hash with any safety.
They are so knowing

Huy Never does the human soul appear so strong and noble as when it forgoes revenge and dares to forgive an injury.,
My first advice (on how not to grow old) would be to choose you ancestors carefully,
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform., You have to dream before your dreams can come true.,

Good deeds from good intentions flow but good intentions only build for us a place below.,

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.,
Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you.,

I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.,
A deception that elevates us is dearer than a host of low truths.,
Friends are an aid to the young, to guard them from error; to the elderly, to attend to their wants and to supplement their failing power of action; to those in the prime of life, to assist them to noble deeds.,

motiles