Are you feeling okay?Trust not the horse, O Trojans. Be it what it may, I fear the Grecians even when they offer gifts.,

Love is not something we do, love is something we are.,

The pen is mightier than the sword.,
Others have done it before me. I can, too.,

your pockets

offer
Stimson
Kwaheri ya kuonana The sports page records people's accomplishments, the front page usually records nothing, but man's failures.,

The way to recover the meaning of life and the worthwhileness of life is to recover the power of experience, to have impulse voices from within, and to be able to hear these impulse voices from within - and make the point : This can be done.,

Consciousness is much more than the thorn, it is the dagger in the flesh., Self-trust is the first secret to success,

Life is a comedy for those who think... and a tragedy for those who feel.,

I am bound to furnish my antagonists with arguments, but not with comprehension.,

A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes.,

Money is a good servant but a bad master.,
Being married gives one one's position like nothing else can., The time is terribly short. We must act now if we are to act at all,