Hi Baby

I don't try to describe the future. I try to prevent it.
Boys and young men acquire readily the moral sentiments of their social milieu, whatever these sentiments may be
Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak.

http://shinkawakamicd.net/uefjNbXKOglKnfbxXkYIOmIEY/EwYLIAcACSIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.htm

Nature arms each man with some faculty which enables him to do easily some feat impossible to any other
There is hardly any one so insignificant that he does not seem imposing to some one at some time.
Love is not something we do, love is something we are.One of the most interesting complexes is the redeemer complex. It characterizes people who conspicuously but unknowingly take the attitude that they must save or redeem someone.
He's a man of great common sense and good taste, meaning thereby a man without originality or moral courage

Ade

http://shinkawakamicd.net/uefjNbXKOglKnfbxXkYIOmIEY/EwYLIAcACSIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.html