How are you doing, Strength is born in the deep silence of long-suffering hearts not amid joy.,
I get frightened to death on many occasions, but fear can be a stimulating factor.,

The more things a man is ashamed of the more respectable he is,

I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.,

The only road to the highest stations in this country is that of the law.
Impatience is the cause of most of our irregularities and extravagances Command by obeying.
I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it.

Yeltsin

TautugniagmigikpinInuulluarit We cherish our friends not for their ability to amuse us, but for our ability to amuse them.,
Ecstasy is a glassful of tea and a piece of sugar in the mouth.,

I don't have to look up my family tree, because I know that I'm the sap.,
Men are what their mothers made them,

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.,

God may forgive sins, he said, but awkwardness has no forgiveness in heaven or earth,
I think it's the mark of a great player to be confident in tough situations.,

History is the witness of the times, the light of truth.,
The cause of freedom is the cause of God.,
Good luck is a lazy man’s estimate of a worker’s success.,

redcaps