Ya know! People who talk much say nothing.,

The efforts must be beneficial, whatever the result maybe because it teaches us experience, and an additional knowledge of this world.,

A room without books is a body without a soul.,
In nine cases out of ten, a woman had better show more affection than she feels.,

My body is like breakfast

tunny
candidates
Tigara buya He who leaves nothing to chance will do few things poorly, but he will do few things.,
I didn't want to find a client-centered way. I wanted to find a way to help people.,
Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.,

It is the patriotic duty of every man to lie for his country.,

Home is the most popular, and will be the most enduring of all earthly establishments.,
Lying is done with words and also with silence., Some men are like musical glasses to produce their finest tones you must keep them wet.,
There is always room for a man of force, and he makes room for many,

We have a lot of anxieties, and one cancels out another very often.,

The work of statesmen can succeed only if they are backed by the serious and determined will of the people,

stability