Dear Mr I don't respond well to mellow, you know what I mean, I have a tendency to... if I get too mellow, I ripen and then rot.,

If we should fail to follow these principles then we should, to be able to point to our successes, for the result of our political battle is surely not unblest by God,
There are no heroes of action: only heroes of renunciation and suffering - Out of My Life and Thoughts.,
Courage is like love it must have hope to nourish it.,

Every theory of love

Ngeyavalilisa The bastard! He doesn't exist!,
Art flourishes where there is a sense of adventure.,
Peace is liberty in tranquillity., I do not believe in the God of theology who rewards good and punishes evil.,
Love your enemies, for they tell you your faults.,

Nothing would have persuaded me to go into politics. The lifestyle wouldn't appeal to me.,
Some have greatness thrust upon them, but not lately.,

Again a different meaning has to be understood.,

All my life people have said that I wasn't going to make it., Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character,