HelloWhat a sense of security in an old book which time has criticized for us.,

In the investigation of a neurotic style of life, we must always suspect an opponent, and note who suffers most because of the patient's condition. Usually this is a member of the family.,
The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions.,

Keep cool and you will command everyone.,

Thus is his cheek the map of days outworn.
Consider
menu

Chao ong So of cheerfulness, or a good temper, the more it is spent, the more it remains.,
It is hard for an empty bag to stand upright.,
We are nearer loving those who hate us than those who love us more than we wish., Every individual acts and suffers in accordance with his peculiar teleology, which has all the inevitability of fate, so long as he does not understand it.,

No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.,

Most people would rather give than get affection.,
Love is the poetry of the senses.,

Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.,

Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery.,
Sympathy is a virtue unknown in nature.,