Hi deary A building has integrity just like a man. And just as seldom.,

No one loves the man whom he fears.,
Fame is the shadow of passion standing in the light,

He knows so little and knows it so fluently.,

Grammar is a piano I play by ear. All I know about grammar is its power.
Faith is to believe what we do not see and the reward of this faith is to see what we believe.

fern
fascination

Id be wakat Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they will.,

No one has ever come back from the other world. I can't console you, but one thing I can tell you, as long as my ideas are alive I will be alive. We live in a dark frightening age. One reason for this is the part played by the ideology of inhumanity in our time. - Reverence for Life.,
I think patriotism is like charity -- it begins at home.,

You may forget the one with whom you have laughed, but never the one with whom you have wept.,
We have not lost faith, but we have transferred it from God to the medical profession.,
One's only rival is one's own potentialities. One's only failure is failing to live up to one's own possibilities. In this sense, every man can be a king, and must therefore be treated like a king., The only normal people are the one's you don't know very well.,
At the present day the most unusual argument for the existence of an intelligent God is drawn from the deep in ward conviction and feelings which are experienced by most persons,

I wonder if it isn't just cowardice instead of generosity that makes us give tips.,

All men seek one goal : success or happiness. The only way to achieve true success is to express yourself completely in service to society. First, have a definite, clear, practical ideal-a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends-wisdom, money, material and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end.,

flanked