Hi, how are you doing? Pessimism is a luxury that a Jew can never allow himself.,
I have discovered the art of deceiving diplomats. I speak the truth, and they never believe me.,
The desire for excitement is very deep-seated in human beings, especially in males. I suppose that in the hunting stage it was more easily gratified than it has been since. The chase was exciting, war was exciting, courtship was exciting. A savage would manage to commit adultery with a woman while her husband is asleep beside her. This situation, I imagine, is not boring. But with the coming of agriculture life began to grow dull, except, of course, for the aristocrats, who remained, and still remain, in the hunting stage,

When one has tasted it [Watermelon] he knows what the angels eat.,

always tell the truth.
The greatest genius will never be worth much if he pretends to draw exclusively from his own resources.

scarceness
Choum reap lia The virtue of justice consists in moderation, as regulated by wisdom.,
Do something for somebody everyday for which you do not get paid.,

The only thing we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history.,

The time will come when public opinion will no longer tolerate amusements based on the mistreatment and killing of animals. The time will come, but when? When will we reach the point that hunting, the pleasure in killing animals for sport, will be regarded as a mental aberration?,
I asked God for all things , that I might enjoy life. God gave life, that I might enjoy all things.,

The power of man has grown in every sphere, except over himself.,
Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much.,

Do not speak thus, Subhuti ! Yes, even then there will be of beings who, when these words of the sutra are being taught, will understand their truth. For even at that time, Subhuti, there will be Bodhisattvas.And these Bodhisattvas, Subhuti, will not be such as have honoured only one single Buddha, nor such as have planted their roots of merit under one single Buddha.,

When you jump for joy, beware that no one moves the ground from beneath your feet.,
Do not speak thus, Subhuti ! Yes, even then there will be of beings who, when these words of the sutra are being taught, will understand their truth. For even at that time, Subhuti, there will be Bodhisattvas.And these Bodhisattvas, Subhuti, will not be such as have honoured only one single Buddha, nor such as have planted their roots of merit under one single Buddha.,
Elise