Hi little

No egoism is so insufferable as that of the Christian with regard to his soul.
There is no death. Only a change of worlds.
If the single man plant himself indomitably on his instincts, and there abide, the huge world will come round to him.

http://salontafg.com/ItfSncRuO0sstiPqFvYaNBbMe/EhMLNBwGCRYmDgcgGhQCEBBMAyYBDw4NSAcKJg==.htm

Do good to thy friend to keep him, to thy enemy to gain him.
Lord, grant that I may always desire more than I can accomplish.
We must indeed all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.Whoever fights, whoever falls, Justice conquers evermore
A friend might well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature

Ken ar c'hentan

http://salontafg.com/ItfSncRuO0sstiPqFvYaNBbMe/EhMLNBwGCRYmDgcgGhQCEBBMAyYBDw4NSAcKJg==.html