hello dudes There is always some frivolity in excellent minds they have wings to rise, but also stray.,
Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.,

People are always ready to admit a man’s ability after he gets there.,
In a friend you find a second self.,

CREATIVITY is thinking up new things. INNOVATION is doing new things.

briefcase
antiwar
legalese

Nan tara bhetuyaa I pay the schoolmaster, but it is the school boys who educate my son.,
Reformers are those who educate people to appreciate the things they need.,

Why don't you want to do what you know you should do? The reason you don't is that you're in conflict with yourself.,
Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.,

It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons.,

The secret of ugliness consists not in irregularity, but in being uninteresting, Curses are like chickens, they always come home.,

The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.,

To a well deserving person God will show favor. To an ill deserving person He will simply be just.,
As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me.,