me again

Ah tell me not that memory sheds gladness over the past what is recalled by faded flowers save that they did not last?
You cannot do wrong without suffering wrong
Adversity causes some men to break, others to break records.

http://hindec.com/pwHnzlrI8NHXOE1L61n08YOAH/ARAPMC4LDhESEQshGEkKFwkKBzxAAgMX.htm

Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness, not through insensibility but through greatness of mind.
Better a friendly refusal than an unwilling consent.
By respect for life we become religious in a way that is elementary, profound and alive.Religion becomes. a state of mind achievable in almost any activity of life, if this activity is raised to a suitable level of perfection.
The Earth is the most powerful and energetic planet.

Hei, hei

http://hindec.com/pwHnzlrI8NHXOE1L61n08YOAH/ARAPMC4LDhESEQshGEkKFwkKBzxAAgMX.html