good afternoon

Dying is the most embarrassing thing that can ever happen to you, because someone's got to take care of all your details.
It is always easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
Nuptial love makes mankind friendly love perfects it but wanton love corrupts and debases it.

http://mertonawq.net/PwpGzh0E6SospF72QPktFjXTA/CAEdMgwFJw4PERogCxURTAsXATsHCEkHAhc=.htm

. I flatly declare that a man fed on whisky and dead bodies cannot do the finest work of which he is capable
Asking the right questions takes as much skill as giving the right answers.
And why ? Because an absolute exalts the holy person.He does not possess wealth that allows it to possess him.
I like to believe that people in the long run are going to do more to promote peace than our governments. Indeed, I think that people want peace so much that one of these days governments had better get out of their way and let them have it.

Totsiens

http://mertonawq.net/PwpGzh0E6SospF72QPktFjXTA/CAEdMgwFJw4PERogCxURTAsXATsHCEkHAhc=.html