Hi Anger is an expensive luxury in which only men of a certain income can indulge.,
Law in origin was merely a codification of the power of dominant groups, and did not aim at anything that to a modern man would appear to be justice,
The majority represents not only ignorance but cowardice,

Better to try something and fail than to try nothing and succeed.,

What has been will be again. What has been done will be done again... [Ecclesiastes 1:9]

Haman

Aisabe I will be conquered I will not capitulate.,

A force being used to combat a spiritual power remains a defensive measure only as long as the wielders of it are not the standard bearers and apostles of a new spiritual doctrine,

There is nothing exempt from the peril of mutation the earth, heavens, and whole world is thereunto subject.,
Sympathy is a virtue unknown in nature.,
Disinterested intellectual curiosity is the life blood of real civilization.,
The secret of ugliness consists not in irregularity, but in being uninteresting,

In science, read by preference the newest works. In literature, read the oldest. The classics are always modern.,
You cannot build character and courage by taking away man’s initiative and independence.,

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.,
Go to the house of thy friend, for weeds choke the unused path,

pocketknives