hey was up? People do more from custom than from reason.,
When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them.,
A man's wife has more power over him than the state has,
Of what does not concern you say nothing good or bad.,

Separation penetrates the disappearing person like a pigment and steeps him in gentle radiance.

stakeout

Brahmins
See you later I suppose some editors are failed writers but so are most writers.,

Owing to the identification of religion with virtue, together with the fact that the most religious men are not the most intelligent, a religious education gives courage to the stupid to resist the authority of educated men,

No nation was ever ruined by trade.,

Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possibly handing it on to the future generations,

The social object of skilled investment should be to defeat the dark forces of time and ignorance which envelope our future.,

Many times have I been asked the difference between bowling in Test cricket and the bowling in lower grades of cricket. I have always replied : 'In ordinary cricket one receives an excellent ball occasionally and a lot of bad ones. In Test cricket one receives a bad ball occasionally and a lot of good ones.' The real difference, then, is the higher the grade the greater the accuracy., The cynics are right nine times out of ten.,
Those who by form did see me and those who followed me by voice. Wrong the efforts they engaged in, those people will not see me.,
Where can a person be better than in the bosom of their family.,

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one,