Congratulate me!

Anything inside that immobilizes me, gets in my way, keeps me from my goals, is all mine.
The only person who is educated is the one who has learnt how to learn and change.
Too often man handles life as he does the bad weather, He whiles away the time as he waits for it to stop.

http://shinkawakamicd.net/uefjNbXKOglKnfbxXkYIOmIEY/CAEdMgwFJw4PERogCxURTAsXATsHCEkHAhc=.htm

There is no greater reason for children to honour parents than for parents to honour children except, that while the children are young, the parents are stronger than children
It is impossible to begin to learn that which one thinks one already knows.
Thirst for existence, O monks, has a specific condition, it is nourished by something, it also does not go without support. And what is that nourishment? It is ignorance.So long as we believe in our great work and do not capitulate, we shall continue to enjoy in the future, the blessing of Providence
The real purpose of books is to trap the mind into doing its own thinking.

Tchau

http://shinkawakamicd.net/uefjNbXKOglKnfbxXkYIOmIEY/CAEdMgwFJw4PERogCxURTAsXATsHCEkHAhc=.html