Dear ADHS members,

I am trying to locate the following:

1) Contact information for White Ribbon Association, previously the National British Women's Temperance Association.  I am especially interested in their archive, however I cannot find any information for them.  I am wondering if they've changed their name.

2) a dissertation by J.L. Kitze Enter Every Open Door: The British Women's Temperance Association 1876-1900 Dissertation Trinity College Oxford, 1986 I've checked with the Trinity library and they do not have it, neither does the British Library.  The college also has no record of the student.

Any help finding these would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Cynthia Belaskie
PhD Candidate
York University