Get rock hard with much more girth in just 15 mins. Keep going for as long as she wants.

visit us

Heres the killer, I told them, not without a certain amount of pride. It is a late Empire battleship of the Warlord class. A hand grabbed my foot. If we are going to do this we should not waste any time, Count Rdenrundt, I said. I didnt dare turn and look but I could feel it. The sun was barely clear of the horizon when the silver barb of my ship lifted in the gray field, then blasted into space. Hah! I had to laugh at the thought, made a funny picture indeed. But translated into simple terms my orders were to get the battleship, or it would be my neck.