To answer John Petruzzi's question about not receiving incoming mail -

I think I figured it out after a couple tries. Go to the following page :

http://listserv.muohio.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ohio-birds&A=1

After typing in your email address and name, check the "Mail delivery disabled temporarily [NOMAIL] box under micellaneous.

Then hit the JOIN OHIO-BIRDS box.  (Hitting the LEAVE OHIO-BIRDS box will unsubscribe you.)

An email confirmation will arrive that you need to OK.

This enables you to send out mail without getting incoming posts. Ohio-birds posts can be read on the web at :

Bob Royse

Robert Royse
www.roysephotos.com