Ciao, baby! :)

I've found pills you have asked for. It took some time to consult with my colleagues from Canada and now I surely can say that you should buy
medications at MyCanadianPharmacy drug store. We've made some tests and results are incredible. They sell high-quality drugs but prices are extremely
low.
Here is their link: http://eantub.vigiset.info/?67298240
Hope you'll get better soon.

With best regards,
Dr "Mcintireh F. Demaris".

Honor is the reward of virtue.
How ever a brilliant an action, it should not be viewed as great unless it is the result of a great motive.
Get the facts, or the facts will get you. And when you get em, get em right, or they will get you wrong.
Innocent as a dove you will harm no one, but wise as a serpent no one will harm you.