Are you feeling shy over your inability to get much more than a semi-hard-on in the sack? Do you feel depressed because of your ED problem???

our site

Following my orders, the navigator again constructed a sphere of speculation in his tank. As it went by the doctor he slipped some papers into a holder near my head and waved good-by to me. Only one small factor was missing. Cassi Duke of Rdenrundts proposition had a distinctly bad odor to it. He had long since given up the entire operation as a futile one, and spent most of the time in his cabin worrying about the effect of it on his service record. A concealed radio, transmitting on a narrow band, would lead them right to me wherever I went. We discovered this when the cruiser was later found drifting and inert, parsecs away. Bent, he said.