11:00-12:00 North wind 5MPH 45degrees sunny Sam and Bev Walker
Clague Park
American wigeon-2 pair
Black Duck-20
Mallard-30
Canada goose-15

Bradstreet's landing
Common loon-1
note on Bradstreet: A power shovel is parked on the W beach and large rocks are on the beach and in the water offshore. This looks like a break wall project. I was told by a dog walker who spoke with the shovel operator that the boulders are being trucked to the beach for pick up from a barge then sailed to another location.

Rocky River Park
Bufflehead-15
Common loon-2
Redbreasted merganser-2-300 in small flocks flying east 1/2 mile offshore
Redtailed hawk-1 being mobbed by 4 crows

good sightings to all,

Sam Walker
North Olmsted