Hi
After striking out on Snow Buntings in doing my Winter Bird Atlas
blocks for the first time in January 07,  some are now being observed.
We saw a mixed flock of Horned Larks and 40-50 Snow Buntings on
Cloverdale Road at Greensburg Pike on 2/8. (Delorme page 36  B4.)
We saw a second flock of 30-40 Snow Buntings only along Kramer
Road  about 2 mi east of St Rt 25  (1 mi east if I-75) on
2/11.  (Also Delorme page 36 B4)
Both flocks were generally SE of Bowling Green  and about 3 miles
apart "as the bunting flies".

Bill and Roxanne Rinehart
Bloomdale, OH     Delorme 36 C4
Southern Wood Co