The Calvary Cemetery Merlin was last observed on the 30th of March. This  has
been around the date when they have migrated in the past years.
There is a easily observable Red-tailed Hawk nest that can be seen from
RT176 (Jennings Freeway). When heading north it is in the Spring Rd./Hinkley Rd.
exit area on the east (right side) past the highway fencing.
Also I have 4 plastic bottles that I have used for Wood  Duck/Screech Owl
boxes. They were containers for importing 20 lbs of Olives. If  interested
contact me off list. Have photos.
Lou Gardella