Hello all,

The Rocky River Important Bird Area
Ohio Breeding Bird Atlas II Blitz
Looking for signs of nesting
This Saturday, June 14, 2008

Most groups start at 8:00 am, including the field trips at:
*Rocky River Nature Center
*Rising Valley, Hinckley Reservation
For maps look here:
http://www.wcasohio.org/Field_Trips.htm

Various groups will also be birding various parts of the park.

Join us at noon for a potluck lunch, bring a dish to share, and turn in notes
and/or checklists.

Target birds include:
*all Swallows
*Spotted Sandpipers
*Louisiana Waterthrush
*Visual confirmation of the possible Pine Warbler at Lewis Road Riding Ring,
back by the pines, directions:
http://www.wcasohio.org/lewis_rd.htm

The Rocky River Important Bird Area includes the following OBBAII blocks:
Rocky River Reservation: 40A4NW, 40A4CW, 40A4SW, 40A3SE
Mill Stream Run Reservation:  40B4NW, 40B4CW, 41B4CE
Hinckley Reservation:  41C5NW, 41C5CW, 41C5CE

Please email or call me at 440-759-8220 if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Terri Martincic
Ohio Breeding Bird Atlas II
Region 30/40 coordinator