Hi,

A couple friends and I birded at Buck Creek State Park (Old Delorme
66A3) and vicinity this morning. We found three Sanderlings, a Ruddy
Turnstone, a Least Sandpiper and a Caspian Tern on the beach with the
gulls.

Then we walked the field north of Moorefield Road north of the lake. We
found 14 species of warblers and a few other birds including a couple
hummingbirds, a Least Flycatcher, another empidonax flycatcher,
Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, Indigo Buntings, and lots of goldfinches. We
also had an adult Bald Eagle fly over.

Then we stopped by the pond at Route 334 and Middle Urbana Road just
west of the lake. Here we found two Greater Yellowlegs, five Solitary
Sandpipers, and 18 Blue-winged Teal with Mallards and Canada Geese.

Doug Overacker
Springfield, Ohio