Greetings All,
Yesterday I posted to the list the sighting of a screech owl in a
nest box here in Wakeman, Lorain county. The screech owl was a
definite. The error was the Great Horned Lark . While I would have
loved to be wakened by a GH Lark, it was a GH owl I heard chatting in
the wee hours.. My "wizzard" just isn't always in tune with my thoughts.
Sorry for the error.
Cheers
Dorothy