Hey! WOW! What beauties. We drove to Urbana today to find the WW Crossbills.
It was COLD and snowy and they weren't in sight at first!
We heard a Robin, a Carolina Wren and a Redtail flew up and THEN!!!!!
There were 3 and then 30! Right where Doug Snapp said they would be - near
his relatives!
I was so cold, my camera was shaking and not even the auto-or anti-shake
helped! But I did manage to get 1-2 good enough photos!
We went for a burger at Wendy's and then returned to take more shots!

YOU MUST TRY FOR THESE AMAZING BIRDS - They are in Ohio everywhere, except
the West Central Ohio Area! But take a drive - and see them!
Awesome!

Thanks for the privilege!
Happy Birding Trails,

Jill Bowers