Greetings!

As everyone is looking towards the skies for cranes and the like, my eyes have been looking towards my feeder.

Juncos had been reported at other feeders around the state, and I was beginning to wonder if
I would ever see a Junco before the end of the year. :-)   All that I have had were house sparrows :-(.
This morning as I was leaving to go to church I heard the ear piercing chatters (Of which I am sure that
car alarms and Bergler alarms were modeled after...:-D)  of Juncos in my back yard.

There right in front of me were two Juncos making their way to my feeder.  It is now official, Winter has begun!

Merry Christmas!:
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s226/sjlarue/OOSociety/Birdhsts_3.jpg

Steve
(a.k.a. sjlarue)